Whenever I go on a buying scavenger hunt for These Odds I try to make sure that everything I grab makes sense and is along the same wave-length as my brand vision. Last weekend I went looking for some pieces that I thought would mix well with the line-up I have currently but I couldn't find anything that screamed "These Odds". One thing that I like to do when buying is:
1. Check for wear and tear - no one wants to buy something that looks like a Tasmanian Devil had it's way with it.
2. Colors (i.e. Violet/Gold Earrings)
3. Patterns/Lines - are they flattering & timeless? (i.e. 70's Inspired Pants)
4. Would I wear this? (i.e. The Cloche)
5. Would the person behind their tablet/cell/laptop/desktop look at this and say to themselves "Ok...I need this like...yesterday!" (i.e. the ever popular Cosby Sweater)
Everything is carefully picked LOVE. If I feel iffy about a piece I usually don't even bother.
If you ever have questions about a certain garment you can always email at INFO@THESEODDS.COM
Instagram: @TheseOdds or @TheseOddsThrift
Have a great week thrifters!